Platforms

Avante Security Inc.

Avante Security is Toronto’s premier security provider with the fastest response times in Ontario with over 20 years’ experience protecting high profile individuals and corporations.

Citywide Locksmiths Ltd.

CityWide Locksmiths is a leader in supplying high quality security products; providing emergency, commercial and residential locksmith services in the Greater Toronto Area for over 50 years.

ADH Fine Hardware

ADH has been Ontario’s premier destination for fine decorative hardware for over 40 years, primarily serving leading interior designers, architects and builders.

Intelligarde International Inc.

Intelligarde is a physical security services business based in Toronto, with clients across southern Ontario and in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Intelligarde has been a pioneer in the security industry for over 30 years and employs more than 300 security professionals.

Veridin Systems Canada Inc.

Founded in 1991, Veridin is known for designing and installing custom-fitted security solutions for businesses with complex security needs. Today, Veridin is a leader in enterprise-level security systems, access control systems and CCTV security solutions in Toronto and across North America.

Previous Deals, Integrated into Avante Security Inc.

INTO Electronics Inc.

INTO Electronics started as a high-end residential security provider and shifted into a commercial and high-rise security expert.

Closed August 22, 2014

LVS Inc. Security Systems

LVS was a leading integrator of high-end custom residential and commercial security and automation services.

Closed April 1, 2015

Watermark Security Inc.

Watermark was a security systems integrator operating out of Port Carling, Ontario in the Muskoka Lakes Region providing services which include integrated alarm and video systems, guard response, property management and cottage checks.

Closed August 7, 2018

Architronics Ltd.

Architronics provided high-end integrated solutions in the home and commercial automation and custom electronics integration industry including security, lighting, audio & visual, blind and temperate control.

Acquired 51% in March 2, 2017.Remaining 49% closed July 16, 2018

Being Acquired

At Avante Logixx we are interested in acquiring a broad range of high-quality domestic and international security companies.

Shareholders

A leader in active ownership, the Avante team begins supporting the drive for rapid returns immediately post-closing by developing a strategic roadmap, helping to align management with critical priorities, and directing focused initiatives.